us today for
a FREE 30-60 minute no-obligation eBay & website consultation.
Read Marks's latest eBay cover feature
NetSeek proprietor Mark Buckingham has written numerous features and articles for .Net magazine. Read more >
Need onsite one-to-one basic or advanced eBay training?
Looking to take your eBay business to the next level?
FREE 1-hour telephone consultation with our eBay expert!
Whether you're looking to learn how to buy and sell safely on the eBay marketplace, make a little money on the side, or seeking to optimize your eBay shop and maximise your presence globally, NetSeek's bespoke eBay consultancy & training courses are designed to cater to any requirement and all levels.
Owner of NetSeek, Mark Buckingham, is a highly experienced eBay consultant, writer and seller; having managed market-leading PLCs on eBay, consulted a host of small and medium sized businessed, and traded as a Top Rated Seller.
Mark and his team can take you from a self-starter dilettante to eBay Top Rated seller- and all in between - and help you maximise your profits.
"Your knowledge of the inner workings & complexities of Ebay was impressively deep. We’d certainly recommend your consultation services to other Ebay traders."
- MajorDeal.co.uk Jan 2013 - read more testimonials here.
Read our latest SEO & eBay articles @ .Net - the world's beselling web design & developer magazine. Check back soon for new features (Oct 2014)....
Improve Your eBay Store Today new Nov 2012
Read Mark's Build an eBay Empire cover feature for .Net magazine
Boost Your Site's Local Search published as .Net's cover feature in .Net (worlds bestselling internet mag)
Mark's Top Ten SEO myths now free @ Net mag
Do you reside or work in Surrey, London or the Home Counties, and need help maximising the fortunes of your eBay shop? We offer ONSITE one-to-one and group eBay training wherever you are in the UK, although the majority of our clients are in the Surrey/ Hampshire and Berkshire areas (Walton, Kingston, Sunbury, Shepperton, Staines, Chertsey, Windsor, Egham, Virgina Waters, Bracknell, Reading) as well as further south to Winchester, Guildford, Alton. We also provide onsite eBay business and personal training across South & SouthWest London (Teddington, Twickenham, Richmond, Chiswick, Ealing, Acton, Croydon) and the South Coast including Chichester, Southampton, Portsmouth and Brighton. Need an eBay tutor? Let us know and we'll be happy to help.
If you live beyond these areas, and require professional eBay advice and training, we can still help you!
Read Mark's Build an eBay Empire cover feature for .Net magazine (the UK's bet-selling internet magazine)
- UK eBay tuition & workshops
- Learn the fundamentals of eBay shop search engine optimization
- Onsite web copywriting training
- Onsite eBay training / offsite help
- Offsite eBay consultancy / telephone support
Mark Buckinghamis an experienced eBay trader, trainer, certified eBay Education Specialist & runs two Power-seller eBay shops.
For those more experienced eBay sellers, our tuition can help you...
- Gain and maintain eBay Top Rated Seller Status
- Start and grow your eBay business & selling
- eBay designs & listing templates
- Utilise the tools at your disposal
- Opening / optimising your eBay Shop
- Create compelling, eye-catching eBay listings
- Powerful eBay listing & selling tools
- Market & promote your eBay business
- Manage your eBay activity / creating custom emails
- Search Engine Optimization of your eBay shop
- Offsite support where
and much more...
Make the most of eBay with Frooition
Are you a business seller looking for an eye-catching eBay presence?
If you're serious about tapping into the enormous potential of the eBay marketplace you'll need a striking, professional presence to stand out from the crowd. We recommend excellent FROOITION's eBay design service. We can help you setup and optimally manage your eBay shop and listings using your Frooition template and platform.
If you'd like to know more, please drop us a line to discuss.
Are you new to eBay and need a jargon-free approach?
Our basic onsite step-by-step eBay selling tuition includes...
- A no-nonsense, jargon-free personal introduction to eBay
- Open an eBay & PayPal account
- Search the listings / how to determine what your items are worth
- Create an inviting description
- How to take & edit photos
- Pricing your item
- Monitoring your auctions & Frequently Asked Questions
- Trade safely - avoid scams and phishing emails
- Completing your transaction - feedback.
- Show you other eBay tools & resources to help you
on your way to eBay success!
Need just an hour or two? Contact us to discuss our London-based eBay consultation telephone consultation rates. Remember, up to the first hour is FREE!
London and Surrey based Mark Buckingham is an authorized eBay Education Specialist, but not contracted or employed by eBay.